There are many commentators out there who believe that crypto adoption is most likely to occur first in emerging markets. This may be true, however, the type of adoption that’s currently occurring seems to be simply a reaction to fiat currency crisis. TotalCrypto believes that developing markets offer the wider crypto community with more opportunities for even deeper adoption, including:
- Growing academic interest in cryptocurrency adoption through the deployment of a case study that the academic community is empowered to shape for their own research purposes.
- Help with creating a deeper understanding on how cryptocurrency adoption actually works.
- Draw on the expertise the academic, charitable, entrepreneurial and cryptocurrency community to create a credible blueprint for cryptocurrency adoption that can be replicated in other case study areas.
- To provide a solution to human development issues in economically challenged nations and generate a repeatable process to help grow that local economy, empower locals and raise living standards in case study communities. This has the potential to usher in a new area of philanthropy and charity, powered by cryptocurrency.
- It is hoped that adoption efforts will be recognised by commentators and publications outside of the cryptocurrency community. TotalCrypto believes that if we are able to show mainstream commentators how crypto can make the world a better place, that this will help make crypto more acceptable to mainstream audiences and elevate interest in the space.