TotalCrypto believes that a cryptocurrency adoption case study backed by charities and the academic community will get coverage because it’s newsworthy in itself. In effect, marketing is a byproduct of the case study efforts.
It is recommended that participating cryptocurrency projects pursue a strategy of content distribution and share the story with both mainstream and crypto journalists. If it really is as newsworthy as TotalCrypto believes, then publications should provide free coverage on the case study.
- Blueprint announcement via social media channels. Link to detailed blueprint to be included.
- Mission statement update should be displayed on the homepage of participating projects.
- Blueprint to be published as a living document.
- A short, punchy, 400 word press release must be written. This needs to include links to the participating crypto projects websites, the updated blueprint and the section of the site that holds the details for onboarded academics.
- Prweb press release to be distributed 24 hours before social media announcements.
- Manual outreach to cryptocurrency sites, YouTubers and Twitch streamers.
- Off-site guest post content about the case study to be distributed to publications