TotalCrypto proposes the creation of a ‘Academic information report’ outlining the problem, the proposed solution, data sources, and information that will be made available to researchers. The purpose of this report is to provide academics with a detailed overview of the proposed case study and to help them decide on whether they wish to contribute.
It should be noted that this report will reuse content from ‘The Official Case Study Outline’and ‘The Case Study Recommendation Report’. It is recommended that the following is included in this report:
- The problem that cryptocurrency is solving.
- The detailed uptodate blueprint and supporting text.
- The document must fully address any ethical concerns that could arise.
- Attractive graphics.
- Information to help academics understand why the selected case study location has been chosen.
- The appendix must include a copy of the legal option stating that there is no legal impediment. This needs to be referenced in the text.
- This report will be in the form of a PDF. It must be visually appealing and a graphic artist will be required to get the best results.
- It should be stated in the report that the blueprint is a living document and that participating cryptocurrency projects invite additional academic feedback.
It is proposed that a list is created of relevant academics in working in blockchain, business, economics and regional specialists. Then an outreach campaign built around the ‘Academic information report’ would be launched to onboard academics.